Here i am going to review an eyeshadow from Colorbar called Brownie ( No.17) . Colorbar is a well known Indian brand which provides good quality products at cheaper rates. The single eyeshadows from colorbar are amongst some of my favorite eyeshadows.
Details by the label
Colorbar Eye Shadow is a pigmented powder that gives the eyes a shine and pearl-like effect. Ultra fine in texture, it is easy to blend while its moisturizing agent keeps your eyelids soft and smooth. This product is long lasting and fade resistant.
NET wT: 3 gm
Price: 300 INR
My Description: This is my first eyeshadow from colorbar and I must say I’m really impressed.Checkout the salient points for BROWNIE
- The texture is soft, silky smooth and there is no fallout.
- The shadow is nicely pigmented .
- It stays on for like 6 hrs on my oily lids without a base.
- I would describe the color as a medium brown with golden brown shimmer.
- The pot is see through at the top and has a mirror attached to it in a compartment below the eyeshadow pan; which also contains a double sided sponge applicator.
- The pot itself is of a pretty silver color and is quite sturdy.
- The golden shimmer makes it look gorgeous when light hits the eyelids
Please feel free to comment and ask any queries